The first ”E-Commerce Academy” in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The association eComm and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH organise the first ”E-Commerce Academy” in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The purpose of the academy is to improve e-commerce in our market. It includes a 40-hour training programme with interactive online modules that will teach the participants about e-commerce. Academy trainers are:
- Jasmin Marić, Business Developer, OLX,
- Ivan Tanasković, e-commerce lead za L’Oréal Adria-Balkan,
- Marijana Dimitrić, Regional Head of E-Commerce – Sport Vision Group,
- Andraž Gavez, Founder and CEO of BAM – become a master
- Edin Halilović, CoFounder & CEO – Lilium d.o.o.
Twenty participants of the above training will also be able to attend a mentoring programme, in the framework of which they will be able to focus on the practical application of new know-how in compliance with their needs.
For more information, please visit: https://e-commerce.ba/akademija